Some interesting links on Photography and Visual Culture I want to share with you:
1. HUCK Magazine – The documentary photography special
We’re all documentarians now… But are we all photographers? HUCK is a culture magazine published six times a year in the UK and distributed in major cities throughout Europe and the US. Check out issue 41!
2. 90% of People Have Only Taken a Photo with a Camera Phone in Their Lifetime?
3. Photography as a moving target, a great post on the blog of Fotomuseum Winterthur.
Photo © Rob Hann.
4. Photographer Rob Hann has his first solo show this week in Stockholm. Also check out the interview I did with Rob back in 2011.
5. Don’t Be A Creepy Photographer.
6. Why Is There Sexism in Editorial Photography? On APhotoEditor.com.